Wednesday 16 January 2013

small stones

It's a big year, I need a challenge and not just a New Year's Resolution type of challenge! I know I'm only finding this halfway through the month but better late than never.  It's a great idea and I used to 'brain-drain' every morning when I was following The Artist's Way, in my own kind of way, so now is a chance to do it again.

'That little boy came from me. I still find it hard to believe. He sits opposite me now with smiles in his eyes, tapping his toe and licking his lips as he watches an episode of Pingu on the DVD.  It's as if he understands exactly what they are saying as he giggles every now and then.  My little boy, growing up each day. I love you and all of our discoveries that lie ahead. Let's go and explore that world now!'

No comments:

Post a Comment