Thursday 20 January 2011

The Wallpaper Strip - Part 6

Yes, there's more.  Only two rooms left.  First let's go to the bathroom. 

Believe it or not this is actually paper.  We thought it was tiling.  It's very thick card like wallpaper. Very clever.  This room has been hit badly by the damp so unfortunately the wallpaper is falling away from the walls at the top in the corner on the exposed wall.  The colour is something else, my photography makes it look dull, it's not, it's very pink, salmon pink.  I've not come across any pink bathrooms before, I'm just glad it's not the whole bathroom suite that is pink as well!  This is quite a spacious room, lots of storage space in pink cupboards, makes a change from boat living! 





Secretly I love this wallpaper outfit.  The embellished border, with a metallic shimmer to it, running into the grey mid-level paper and the tile-paper - genius!

Now wash your hands...

1 comment:

  1. mhm. mhm. mhm. not my favourite, I have to say. though the border is quite sweet.

    ReplyDelete