Friday 4 February 2011

How to thank your husband for giving you a break

Yes indeed, this is my quandry.  I want to thank Jam for being such a gorgeous husband and giving me a break.  He's taken the little munchkin off to a music group, so I've had a luxurious soak, washed my hair and instead of running around frantically cleaning... (I did that yesterday, they went to visit great grandad - hmmm, so I have to doubly thank him!) I'm determined to catch up on some essential reading and writing.

The one thing that springs to mind is some serious loving!  I'm not going to go into details here, but that does seem to fall by the wayside when you've got a small one stuck to your boob all day.  Finding the time when you're both in the mood is not as easy as it seems, especially when you don't have a slurry of servants around to do all your tasks for you when you do have a spare minute.  My sister is paying a visit tomorrow morning and she said she would help me with the cleaning, but now that the cottage is clean, I think she would much rather take the little one for a walk!  It is HIM she's coming to visit really after all!  Ah, I love it when a plan comes together!

So I'm trying to clear my mind of all things baby-like.  It's hard but I'm determined.  I am a temple to love.  I am open to my heart.  I am open to my sex chakra.  I am open to suggestions!   I am suddenly very excited ~ so this must be a good thing!

I shall also thank him with an omelette for lunch...
What more does a man need?

No comments:

Post a Comment