Friday 5 November 2010

A rainbow walk


Rainbow Walk
 I took Rowan for a walk in the big pram, it's like a Silver Cross pram, huge and blue.  I walked up to the village, pulling in to let a couple of cars go by, stopped to say hello to the lovely australian lady that runs the village shop, the only shop in the village, and let an old lady coo over the babe ~ she actually shouted me to stop from across the road, saying how wonderful it was to see a mother pushing her baby in a 'proper' pram!

On the way back, it started raining and this picture was taken in the lane.  It's like one of those pictures that if you stare at it long enough you see creatures in it.  You know what I mean right? Can you see the bunny rabbit? What else can you see?  Am I spending too much time on my own?  Come on...I LOVE IT!!

1 comment: