Wednesday 15 December 2010

The Wallpaper Strip - Part 4

This week finds us in the hallway and stairwell.  Now if this wallpaper was in a room where you had to sit down and look at it, it wouldn't work.  One wouldn't work for sure, one would be far too busy looking at the wallpaper itself.  One would also pass out after half an hour.

This wallpaper is 3D.  I all sticks out.  All the wallpaper throughout the house has been put up meticulously I must add.  Not even a millimetre out of place.  That takes some doing.  I remember as a child helping my Mum do the wallpapering and getting into a bit of a muddle when it came to lining the drop up properly.  It's quite a messy job too.



3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, and to add to the confusion the rosy images are even mirrored. I think that screams for a vintage, golden frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Thanks for your comment. I think you are amazing, too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wallpaper but my OH won't allow it. Loving your girly florals!
    (BTW Thanks so much for the vote and comment lovely. x)

    ReplyDelete