Monday 11 October 2010

Hot air balloon

Wow! I heard some noise outside, the neighbour having a shout and thought I'd best go and investigate. I stepped outside, holding Rowan and was astounded to see the hugest hot air balloon I've ever seen approaching fast. It was exhilirating! We thought it was going to land in the field next to us, but suddenly a burst of flames shot up and the balloon rose high again. The balloon was so close it almost touched the top of the house! We waved madly and shouted greetings to the people on board, I called for Jam and asked him to bring the camera out, sadly we didn't get a shot of it close up, but this was what we got...


Apparently the neighbour said that if the balloon does land in your field then you are entitled to a free ride. Shame it didn't and shame it isn't our field! Jam and I have been saving in a special money box ever since our wedding to go on a hot air balloon trip, so you can imagine how excited we were. Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment